Brock wants to talk with you about something he feels is super important when it comes to social media growth — your mental health. You may be thinking, what does mental health have to do with social media growth? Well, Brock feels that if you try pouring from an empty glass, your (potential) success can only be temporary.
In this episode, Brock shares 10 tips that’ll help you maintain your mental health — so you can prevent burnout when it comes to growing your business through social media.
You’ll find out:
- Why Brock feels he is qualified to speak on this subject
- Why he has been able to post with such consistency
- The importance of scheduling breaks
- Why setting boundaries with social media is key
- Personal boundaries Brock has established with social media
- Why it’s time to hire help / outsource
- Who you should unfollow and why
- Hacks for no longer playing the comparison game
- Ideas for how to find joy on social media (and why it matters)
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #595 – Whats Your Organic Social Marketing Strategy