Friday episodes have quickly become a fan favorite and this week should be no exception! I spill the tea on everything you want to know about business, family, life and — of course — Bob.
You’ll find out:
- How my energy is impacted by social gatherings
- How alcoholic drinks affect me
- The story of an older gentleman working out late in a parking lot (and the lesson he reminded me of)
- The cornerstone of health
- My new obsession that tracks so many important functions (and data points) of the body/brain
- Why you need deep sleep and what it does for you
- Why Bret remembers everything and I don’t
- The study I’d love to sponsor re: sleep / Alzheimer’s / ADD
- How the average amount of sleep per night has changed in the last 20 years
- Why I love when you bug me in public
Important Links from the Show
Check out Dry Farm Wines and collect your penny bottle by going to: DryFarmWines.com/chalene
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #689 – My Previous Lifer Update!
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org