I realize that the title of this episode is a bit of a rhetorical question, but the fact is many of us have a really difficult time pulling the trigger — no matter what it is.
- starting a new project
- releasing a new program
- putting yourself out there on social media
…can be scary.
This is because most of us have some fear of being judged or doing it wrong.
So today, I hope to not only answer this question, but, also, help you move forward — without fear of failure or judgment.
You’ll find out:
- Reasons/excuses we have to justify our actions (or lack thereof)
- What is judgement
- Why judgement doesn’t have to be a negative thing
- What shapes our judgement
- Where insecurity comes from
- How to stop focusing on your negative beliefs
- How to respond to someone who shares (with you) outside criticism (about you)
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Click here to subscribe to Build Your Tribe!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #599 – Navigating the Eb and Flow of Entrepreneurship