Do you want more free time? Are you trying to be more effective and more efficient? If so, this episode is for you!
Today, I share common sense systems, as well as some of my own personal life hacks — to help you be more productive in your day.
The intention of this episode is to help you: 1) get inspired to start new habits or 2) revisit past time-saving habits you may have simply forgotten about.
You’ll find out:
- Why the time of day you do things is essential
- How I save time every day
- How I think of multitasking
- What is combining mindful activities with mindless activities
- What is placement and how it relates to your time saving
- How I’ve saved time with everyday chores like, laundry and lashes
- What is time blocking
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #851 – Be Happier By Saying No To These Things