Do you ever feel guilty about allowing yourself to do something or NOT allowing yourself to do something?
I asked my Instagram friends what, if anything, they would like to give themselves permission to do.
And the responses made me quite emotional.
This is because I, myself, have been working to improve in this area, as well.
So today, I invite you to take this journey with me. Learning to not feel guilty about saying no to obligations you have no interest in doing OR giving yourself permission to do the things you dream of.
You’ll find out:
- A question to challenge you
- What I have not given myself permission to do
- What YOU told me you’d like to give yourself permission to do
- Different categories re: permission
- Areas I improved in re: giving myself permission
- What used to motivate me re: business decisions I made
- A major part of my life I’m currently not satisfied with and feel guilty about
- The time I didn’t give myself permission to be sad
- Patterns I’ve changed in my life that I’m very proud of
- What I learned recently re: asking questions and the permission to be uncomfortable
- Why I don’t feel guilty talking about Patreon anymore
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #871 – The Biggest Mistakes We Make | Why You’re Not Seeing Progress