In the event you haven’t figured it out yet, you — right now — are in a personal season. The question is: do you know which season you’re in? And are you hanging on to a season that is basically over — missing out on a new (and better) season?
Today, I’ll get candid as I open up about past difficult seasons from my life. I’ll also dig deep on how to handle challenging “it’s never going to end!” seasons, how to know when it’s time to move on to a new chapter in life and so much more!
You’ll find out:
- What is general seasonal depression
- How Bret and I recently decided to take advantage of our empty nest season
- Why it’s important to realize you’re in a season
- My recent business venture that had me zoning out and questioning the future
- Why Bret and I are currently in a season that we’ve dreamed about
- What happens when you hold onto a season that’s over
- The best, longest and most rewarding season of my life
- Why seemingly long seasons go by super fast
- What I’m excited about re: menopausal season
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #871 – The Biggest Mistakes We Make | Why You’re Not Seeing Progress