One of my favorite guests is back, Dr. Kelly Casperson! Today, Dr. Kelly and I discuss the topic of sex and relationships, including: do hormones play a roll in low libido/low sex drive, how often should you be having sex, what type of help is out there for couples experiencing a sexless relationship and so much more!
You’ll find out:
- How Dr. Kelly defines a sexless marriage (and/or longterm relationship)
- Why it can get more and more difficult to have frequent sex
- Why masturbation is good for you
- Can you just “jump back in the saddle” after not having sex for a long while?
- New research on testosterone re: women
- Testosterone and estrogen replacement therapies
- Audio and video recommendations for couples therapy
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Learn more about Dr Kelly Casperson at: kellycaspersonmd.com
Subscribe to Kelly’s podcast, You Are Not Broken
Follow Dr. Kelly Casperson on Instagram
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow