Parents are in charge of their children’s health — both mentally and physically. And hopefully, more importantly, WANT the best for their kids’ overall wellbeing. But it’s inevitable that parents will mess up from time to time.
Today, I provide tips for parents that’ll help kids create a healthy mindset around weight and body image.
You’ll find out:
- What people (on my social media) said was helpful (growing up) for their body image
- Why/how guidelines have been changed for pediatricians re: obese children
- Why getting into Consumer Fitness resulted in my negative body image
- The book I’m loving that references parents influence on body image
- A shocking survey about the root cause of adult body image issues
- What people (on my social media) said was damaging (growing up) to their body image
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Click here to subscribe to The Chalene Show!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #904 – Are You an Almond Mom? | Moms Impact on Daughters Body Image