Parents are in charge of their children’s health — both mentally and physically. And hopefully, more importantly, WANT the best for their kids’ overall wellbeing. But it’s inevitable that parents will mess up from time to time.
Today, I provide tips for parents that’ll help kids create a healthy mindset around weight and body image.
You’ll find out:
- What people (on my social media) said was helpful (growing up) for their body image
- Why/how guidelines have been changed for pediatricians re: obese children
- Why getting into Consumer Fitness resulted in my negative body image
- The book I’m loving that references parents influence on body image
- A shocking survey about the root cause of adult body image issues
- What people (on my social media) said was damaging (growing up) to their body image
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #904 – Are You an Almond Mom? | Moms Impact on Daughters Body Image