- Tips to help deal with social anxiety
- What types of conversations to avoid
- The importance of not always being the center of attention
- What types of conversations should you be having
- How to prepare for conversations starters in advance
- How to finding common ground when meeting someone new
- The importance of developing good social skills
- What it truly means to be an active listener
Check out this episode on YouTube
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
We would love to hear from you! Leave your questions or messages for Chalene RIGHT HERE
Thank you to our Sponsor!!! Organifi!!! Go to Organifi.com/chalene and Use the Code CHALENE for 20% off all products!
Try Lume the Whole Body Deodorant! Get over $5 off your starter pack bundle with code CHALENE at lumedeodorant.com
Thank you to our show sponsors!! Go to GreenChef.com/chalene60 and use code chalene60 to get 60% off plus free shipping
To advertise on our podcast, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention The Chalene Show
Join our awesome PodSquad on Facebook here!
Sign Up For MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER
Links You May Want to Check out:
- Subscribe to Subscribe to Build Your Tribe!!!
- Check out Bret’s Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
- Be sure to check out the Push Journals and Notebooks!! Go to PushJournal.com
- Join Phase it Up and start creating healthier habits, it isn’t like other diets or programs! PhaseItUp.com
- Join the InstaClubHub to go deep in learning all the latest tips and strategies to Instagram growth and engagement! InstaClubHub.com
- Check out all the Discounts and some of Chalene’s favorite things at Chalene.com/Deals
- Send Chalene a text message at (619) 500-4819
- Leave Chalene a Voicemail review or question RIGHT HERE
- Go to Chalene.com/MyThing and see what your passion or hidden talents are!!
Connect with me on your fav social platform:
- Instagram: www.Instagram.com/ChaleneJohnson
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Chalene
- TikTok: @chaleneOfficial
- Twitter: www.Twitter.com/ChaleneJohnson
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
Hey! Send me a tweet & tell me what you think about the show! (Use the Hashtag) #The Chalene Show so I know you’re a homie!