Yesterday was my birthday so I took the day off from recording a new Friday show. But you’re in luck! I’ve decided to share a Patreon “Between Friends” episode for you to enjoy!
In this particular episode, I get real about what it’s like when people tell me they feel like they know me because they’ve done my workouts. I also share a personal story I’ve never told before about a scary experience with a stalker who choked me.
You’ll find out:
- The secret code between my podcast listeners and me
- Exercise videos I used to watch over and over again (back in the day)
- Why I could never, personally, watch my old workout videos
- The actions of one person who started to get — more and more — stalker-ish
- Why security is needed for huge in-person fitness events
- What happened at a Live fitness event with said stalker
- Why (I learned later) I acted incorrectly with the stalker in our surprise one-on-one encounter
- Why I hated doing photo lines at events
- Tips the security guard gave me re: the stalker and her borderline personality disorder
- Why I began to feel unsafe, in general, when teaching fitness
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
OMGYES is the interactive online experience where you discover more ways to feel good — from groundbreaking research on women’s pleasure. Go to OMGYES.com/CHALENE for a special discount!
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #945 – Shady Massage Parlors and Empty Nest Reset