Yesterday was my birthday so I took the day off from recording a new Friday show. But you’re in luck! I’ve decided to share a Patreon “Between Friends” episode for you to enjoy!
In this particular episode, I get real about what it’s like when people tell me they feel like they know me because they’ve done my workouts. I also share a personal story I’ve never told before about a scary experience with a stalker who choked me.
You’ll find out:
- The secret code between my podcast listeners and me
- Exercise videos I used to watch over and over again (back in the day)
- Why I could never, personally, watch my old workout videos
- The actions of one person who started to get — more and more — stalker-ish
- Why security is needed for huge in-person fitness events
- What happened at a Live fitness event with said stalker
- Why (I learned later) I acted incorrectly with the stalker in our surprise one-on-one encounter
- Why I hated doing photo lines at events
- Tips the security guard gave me re: the stalker and her borderline personality disorder
- Why I began to feel unsafe, in general, when teaching fitness
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Click here to subscribe to The Chalene Show!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
OMGYES is the interactive online experience where you discover more ways to feel good — from groundbreaking research on women’s pleasure. Go to OMGYES.com/CHALENE for a special discount!
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #945 – Shady Massage Parlors and Empty Nest Reset