Recently, I was telling Brock about a YouTuber who says Instagram is dying. And, not to mention, this very same YouTuber actually reviewed one of Brock’s IG Reels.
Intrigued, Brock checked him out and found his content super interesting — especially for those who geek out over social media. So, Brock invited HeyDominik on the show!
You’ll hear them discuss all things social media, but most specifically the question… “Is Instagram Dying?”
You’ll find out:
- How Dominik refers to himself
- What is the algorithm chase
- What is a creator-focus platform
- What is a distribution platform
- Why Dominik uses IG
- What the top accounts have in common, per platform
- A question Dominik always wanted to ask Brock
- Brock and Dominik’s thoughts on TikTok
- What Dominik thinks about IG saying they’re going to favor original content
- What is working with Reels
- Which platform Dominik would choose if he had to only choose one
- Dominik’s experience with YouTube Shorts
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out HeyDominik on YouTube
Follow HeyDominik on Instagram
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #591 – Brace Yourself for the Social Media Recession | Quick Tip Tuesday