Today, I am joined by my friend and mentor, Michael Hyatt, to keep the Mindset series rolling. Michael has a new book out with his daughter Megan, called “Mind Your Mindset”. We chat about how the strategies in the book can help you level up in all the big areas of life.
Links from today’s episode:
- Get Michael’s New book plus over $500 worth of Bonuses mindyourmindsetbook.com/chalene
- Follow Michael on Instagram @michaelhyatt
To get the exclusive offer for my listeners go to magbreakthrough.com/chalene and enter code CHALENE to get 10% off any order plus a special gift
Thank you to our show sponsor Blissy! Sleep better with Blissy and use CHALENE to get an additional 30% off at blissy.com/CHALENE
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Join our awesome PodSquad on Facebook here!
Links You May Want to Check out:
- Subscribe to Subscribe to Build Your Tribe!!!
- Check out Bret’s Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
- Be sure to check out the Push Journals and Notebooks!! Go to PushJournal.com
- Join Phase it Up and start creating healthier habits, it isn’t like other diets or programs! PhaseItUp.com
- Join the InstaClubHub to go deep in learning all the latest tips and strategies to Instagram growth and engagement! InstaClubHub.com
- Check out all the Discounts and some of Chalene’s favorite things at Chalene.com/Deals
- Leave Chalene a message at (619) 500-4819
- Leave Chalene a Voicemail review or question HERE
- Go to Chalene.com/MyThing and see what your passion or hidden talents are!!
Connect with me on your fav social platform:
- Instagram: www.Instagram.com/ChaleneJohnson
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Chalene
- TikTok: @chaleneOfficial
- Twitter: www.Twitter.com/ChaleneJohnson
Sign Up For MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER and you’ll get FREE tips on how to live a ridiculously amazing fun-filled life!
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcasts!!! to automatically receive your episode
Get episode show notes here: www.chalenejohnson.com/podcast
Hey! Send me a tweet & tell me what you think about the show! (Use the Hashtag) #The Chalene Show so I know you’re a homie!