Join Bret and I in the car as we argue over who is a better driver, why Bret refuses to let me drive, and how to address a nonbinary niece/nephew. We also discuss: investing when you’re in debt, our current obsession on Netflix, the prevalence of serial predators in the 70s and 80s, Bob’s current condition, Alzheimer’s and Bret’s continued quest to get to the bottom of his Neuropathy.
You’ll find out:
- What driving habits Bret feels I inherited from my mom
- How we are crazy busy right now with workshops
- The role discipline plays in paying off debt
- The theme behind so many sexual predators
- My question about awareness and predators
- What I love watching at night
- Bret’s theory/epiphany re: his neuropathy
- Glimpses of Bob that are still there
- Advice on sibling relationships
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #819 – Health Club Pet Peeves, People Watching and Nightmare Neighbors