In today’s episode, Brock breaks down the Pros and Cons of what he considers the Big Three Social Media Apps: Instagram, TikTok and YouTube. He shares his thoughts on which app may be the best or worst fit for you as an entrepreneur/business owner/content creator.
You’ll find out:
- How/why Instagram beats Facebook
- The challenge with YouTube
- How quantity of posts/uploads vary per platform
- Why the shelf life of your content on YouTube is longer than other platforms
- What Instagram’s algorithm is designed to do
- What TikTok’s algorithm is designed to do
- Which platform you have the best chance to go viral on
- Which platform Brock prefers most and why
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out: