Before I set goals for the New Year, I feel it’s super beneficial to take a look back on the past year and take inventory — what went really well, not so well, as planned and not so planned.
I’d love for you to follow along and do your own year in review, too! I’ll provide the steps and categories I use, as well as share my thoughts on how 2022 went for me.
You’ll find out:
- Why taking inventory on your year is so important
- Items that brought me joy this year
- Happiest moments of my year
- Mistakes I made this year
- What I need to improve upon in 2023
- Lessons I learned this year
- Things I am proud of this year
- What I’m most looking forward to in 2023
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Click here to subscribe to The Chalene Show!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
OMGYES is the interactive online experience where you discover more ways to feel good — from groundbreaking research on women’s pleasure. Go to OMGYES.com/CHALENE for a special discount!
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #929 – Stressed? This Should Help