Brock typically doesn’t promote brands on his social media. So, when he does, they must meet certain criteria. For example, he’ll only talk about products he knows, likes and trusts and, in addition, will be a direct benefit to his audience.
So today, Brock shares tips (he uses himself) for promoting and selling on social media — no matter what platform you’re using.
You’ll find out:
- Why Brock has recently started to promote more on his social media
- Why/how to value peoples’ trust
- Why you need to begin reaching out to brands
- The importance of delivery and energy when selling
- Why you must be very clear when you’re promoting and how to do that best
- Why the best place to sell is in the DMs
- The #1 and #2 reasons why people buy things
- Focusing on benefits rather than features
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #583 – Become a Nano or Micro Influencer