Whenever I ask my audience about what they’d like to hear discussed on The Chalene Show, the topic of parenting is always in the top 5.
So today, I’ve put together a collection of the best advice, feedback and insights — all in relation to parenting!
You’ll be hearing from the entire Johnson family as well as other parents and experts.
You’ll find out:
- The importance of understanding you’ll never get a redo with your kids
- Brock and Cierra’s thoughts on what Bret and I got right
- Poor parenting traits
- How long you should shelter your kid from having their own phone
- How to influence your children
- What happens when you try and fix things for your kids
- Why it’s crucial to teach your kids to do for themselves (and how)
- Why it’s not what you tell kids but what they experience
- Why there is always work to be done as a parent
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Subscribe to the podcast: Marc and Heidi: The Other D’Amelio’s
Learn more about Dr. Mcayla at drmcayla.com
Follow Dr Mcayla Instagram @drmcayla
Follow Bret on Instagram @bretjohnson11
Follow Brock on Instagram @Brock11Johnson
Follow Cierra on Instagram @cierraoday
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #904 – Are You an Almond Mom? | Moms Impact on Daughters Body Image