Friday episodes have quickly become a fan favorite and this week should be no exception! I spill the tea on everything you want to know about business, family, life and — of course — Bob.
You’ll find out:
- How/why I approach social media differently these days (due to, apparently, very sensitive times)
- Why I let my kids listen to explicit rap music growing up
- Why I love cancellations
- Where I feel my love of things getting canceled comes from
- Update on Bret’s health
- The power of positive thinking / the power of prayer
- What is a steward (in terms of caregiving)
- Why/how so many of your relationships (from siblings to parents to spouse) in life might require therapy
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #703 – Alzheimer’s Chronicles | Lifer Update
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org