Do you feel like it may be time to update your look, but afraid to try something new?
I don’t claim to be a beauty expert, but I’ve certainly learned a lot by watching the experts (and implementing). Today, I’ll share how to tweak what some of the younger ladies are doing to fit your personal look/style, how to evaluate new looks, and how to figure out if you do, indeed, need any kind of an update.
You’ll find out:
- The first change I made to have a more youthful appearance
- How I’ve evolved my eye makeup
- How to make your eye look lifted
- How I make my skin look dewier
- Thoughts on powder and foundation
- How I’ve changed my under-eye coverage
- All things lashes
- What people get wrong with contouring
- How to do your lips
- Everything hair, including how I changed my style
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Over 40 Makeup Experts:
Under Eye Tutorial:
Fun Brow Tutorial:
Be Sure to Check Out My Beauty Highlights on Instagram!
OMGYES is the interactive online experience where you discover more ways to feel good — from groundbreaking research on women’s pleasure. Go to OMGYES.com/CHALENE for a special discount!
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #916 – I Had My Plastic Surgeries Unbotched | All The Deets