Today, I share a personal and cautionary story about one of my own Instagram accounts — that was recently suspended.
For most people who conduct their business through social media, the suspension of an account could be devastating to their business growth. In this Quick Tip Tuesday, I’ll explain why my business and communication with customers did not change despite (temporarily) losing one of my important Instagram biz accounts.
You’ll find out:
- The story of how we lost this IG account
- What we did to investigate the loss of our account
- The niched content we serve on said account
- Why we didn’t have to worry (even if the account were lost for good)
- How the suspension didn’t actually affect our business
- What Instagram eventually said was the reason we lost the account
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Click here to subscribe to Build Your Tribe!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Related past episodes:
- Simple Email Marketing Hack | Quick Tip Tuesday – 585
- Sales Email – 9 Elements of Killer Copy | Quick Tip Tuesday – 579
- Steal Our 12-Month Email List Building Strategy – 552
- What to Do with Your Email List | How to Increase Open Rates – 434
- What You Should Be Doing Weekly to Build Your Email List – 418
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)