Weddings are right around the corner and I don’t have a dress. In this episode, I talk about staying blissfully supportive — but not overly involved — in the planning of both of my kids’ weddings (shocker). I also shares my thoughts on the peculiar way we have assigned a moral judgment to people when they test positive for Covid and the nosy nature of worrying about everyone’s vaccine status.
Lastly, I discuss the guilt we feel when we can’t be productive and the toll it can have on our mental health.
You’ll find out:
- Why this whole week feels weird
- Why I haven’t bought dresses for my kids’ weddings (yet)
- Why I haven’t interjected myself into my kids’ weddings
- Why I think both of my kids are set up for success in their future marriages
- The importance of therapy as preventative care in your relationship
- Why getting sick has become so political and a moral issue
- The worst part of being under the weather
- How low energy begets low energy
- What balances my mood more than anything else
- My thoughts on empathy
- The power of sleep
- Why I prefer shopping alone
- Tip for my short girls
- General clothing tip for all the ladies
- What you get on my Patreon
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #855 – Working Out While Sick, Dancing on Tables, Lost Luggage and more!