Well… you’ll notice that I’m a little under the weather — which is a perfect opportunity to talk about exercise, rest and what to do when you’re not feeling well.
I’ll also reveal my current troubles with airlines around the world — short-staffed and losing luggage — and will share some of my best tips to help you avoid my current predicament.
You’ll also find out:
- Why we often ignore what our bodies need
- General reasons you should and should not work out while sick
- Why I didn’t feel guilty at all on my vacation, but I do now (home and sick)
- How I feel about getting recognized in public
- Where I was recognized on our trip
- What people assumed of me (re: dancing on tables)
- What happens when you order fish on European travels
- Items I make sure I put on my carry on (while traveling)
- What I recommend buying for luggage safety
- New YouTube videos I’m planning on filming
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Be Sure to Check Out Chalene’s Travel Highlights on Instagram
Check out chalenestyle on Instagram
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #854 – Do’s And Don’ts Of An Extended Vacation