Today, I reflect back on the different seasons of my life. You’ll hear what I wish I knew earlier, my most recent life-changing epiphany and my mantra at the moment. We certainly all have times in our lives where we feel we aren’t doing things right, smart or better — but I want to remind you that you’re doing the best you can do right now. Although things may not be perfect, ultimately, everything will be okay.
- The pros and cons to aging
- What I’ve learned — more than ever — this past week
- The recent decision I’ve made in regard to how I want to live my life
- My mantra at the moment
- Things to ask yourself when you’re worried about disappointing someone
- My recent getaway
- What is the ultimate compliment (for a parent)
- How to truly have less anxiety and more peace
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #665 – The Motivation You Need to Get and Stay Healthy
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org