While I’ve covered the topic of ADD in past episodes — including, how I was diagnosed as an adult — today’s show features a surprisingly uplifting approach. You’ll hear my personal strategies for thriving (not just coping) in my daily work routine!
You’ll find out:
- The experiences which led me to having a brain scan (for adult ADD)
- How / why seeing my brain scan was a revelatory moment for me
- Why I recommend to get your brain scanned
- The importance of recognizing that ADD has nothing to do with intelligence
- Why I suggest to become an entrepreneur if you have ADD
- The kind of ADD I have and how it affects me
- Why proper sleep is essential always and can never be underestimated — especially when you have ADD
- The power of writing things down and having a physical notebook (not a phone!) to do so
- Why — if you have ADD — you need to help people in your life get the best out of you
- How to safeguard your attention and focus when you have ADD
- How Bret communicates with me (keeping my ADD in mind)
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com