While I’ve covered the topic of ADD in past episodes — including, how I was diagnosed as an adult — today’s show features a surprisingly uplifting approach. You’ll hear my personal strategies for thriving (not just coping) in my daily work routine!
You’ll find out:
- The experiences which led me to having a brain scan (for adult ADD)
- How / why seeing my brain scan was a revelatory moment for me
- Why I recommend to get your brain scanned
- The importance of recognizing that ADD has nothing to do with intelligence
- Why I suggest to become an entrepreneur if you have ADD
- The kind of ADD I have and how it affects me
- Why proper sleep is essential always and can never be underestimated — especially when you have ADD
- The power of writing things down and having a physical notebook (not a phone!) to do so
- Why — if you have ADD — you need to help people in your life get the best out of you
- How to safeguard your attention and focus when you have ADD
- How Bret communicates with me (keeping my ADD in mind)
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to The Chalene Show!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Other Episodes on ADD #472, #474, #502
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org