Today’s episode is a little different as I will be the guest! I’m interviewed by my good friend, Natalie Jill — fellow Podcaster and very successful entrepreneur. We talk about all the things entrepreneurs face, regardless of where they are in their journey, like: how to make money online, what type of mentor is right for you, the importance of telling your story and so much more!
You’ll find out:
- Why we need to relate to someone to learn from them
- What I first taught Natalie that changed the game for her (and shocked her, too)
- Why dream smaller is powerful
- My advice to those who feel stuck
- Why you need to narrow your focus
- Why it’s imperative to find a mentor who aligns with (and understands) your values
- Why your brand may not be growing (even when you feel like you’re doing all the things)
- Where I spend 80% of my time in business
- Why people’s level of trust goes down (with influencers, etc.)
- Why it’s crucial to hire someone part-time NOW (and where, how)
- My thoughts on perfectionism and failure
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to Build Your Tribe!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out the Podcast Listen Up with Natalie Jill
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #563 (The Chalene Show) – Unfulfilled Female Syndrome with Natalie Jill and Angie Lee