I realize that the title of this episode is a bit of a rhetorical question, but the fact is many of us have a really difficult time pulling the trigger — no matter what it is.
- starting a new project
- releasing a new program
- putting yourself out there on social media
…can be scary.
This is because most of us have some fear of being judged or doing it wrong.
So today, I hope to not only answer this question, but, also, help you move forward — without fear of failure or judgment.
You’ll find out:
- Reasons/excuses we have to justify our actions (or lack thereof)
- What is judgement
- Why judgement doesn’t have to be a negative thing
- What shapes our judgement
- Where insecurity comes from
- How to stop focusing on your negative beliefs
- How to respond to someone who shares (with you) outside criticism (about you)
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #851 – Be Happier By Saying No To These Things