Bret and I recap our recent travels in Italy and Greece, including: my obsession with redecorating and reconfiguring hotel rooms to work with my ADHD, reconnecting with cousin Ashley, Bret’s weight gain, debates over hotel rooms, the infamous penis bar, and so much more!
You’ll find out:
- Our thoughts on Italy
- Why Taormina is the most insanely amazing place
- How our hotel room in Mykonos was shockingly barren (and how I remedied the situation)
- Why/when I pulled the neurological disorder card
- How the aesthetic matters (in your hotel room)
- Our traveling (Fiat) adventures around Italy with Pat and Ashley
- Why the world is waiting for you!
- Our first experience with almond wine
- Why Bret lost and gained weight on this trip
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #846 – Bathing Suits After 50, Wild Nights, Lost Aboard, Pink Houses and More!