It’s the wedding recap you’ve been asking for!
Bret (in all his glory!) and I break down the crazy happenings of Brock and Taylor’s wedding in Wyoming, including: the unpredictable weather, a bear visitor, not so great wedding planners and so much more!
You’ll find out:
- Where I listen to podcasts
- Our thoughts on Jackson Hole, Wyoming
- Why the weather is so hit and miss in Wyoming
- How the saga of my dress ended
- The cool thing I did for Patreon this week
- What I do and don’t love about having houseguests
- All the disappointing details on the wedding coordinators
- Thoughts on our (Bret, Cierra and I) toasts
- How wedding guests got lost
- Why/how Shaun T was an amazing officiator
- How everyone reacted to the crazy weather
- Why Bret thought my toast was excellent
- How Cierra’s wedding helped dictate some of the events at Brock’s wedding
- Where all my wedding clothes/accessories are donated
- My one podcast listener who likes to stir the pot, her hateful DM to me (about the wedding) and my response to her
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Click here to subscribe to The Chalene Show!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Subscribe to Build Your Tribe!!!
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #888 – Aging Celebrities, Updating Your Look, Pre-Wedding Craziness