As Seen on IG Story: How To Declutter Your Closet in 2020
Do you have any freakin’ idea how much a cluttered closet can mess with your life?!
- Huge source of stress. Messiness adds anxiety to your daily existence. Even if you’re not aware of it, I promise you… your brain is.
- Massive waste of your time. When everything is in its place and easy to find, how could you NOT get ahead of schedule!?
- Lack of storage space. Isn’t that everyone’s pet-peeve, anyway? But get your closet in order and, miraculously, you’ll be gifted extra space to use as you like.
- Ugly. Don’t tell me your closet door isn’t always shut for fear of embarrassment. God forbid a houseguest may stumble on it and be scarred for life!
All of this can be totally avoided! Watch the following clip for ONE simple question to ask yourself when it comes to what you wear. Answer truthfully and you’ll have a new glorious closet in no time!
If you’re looking to get crazy organized in 2020, and not just with your closet but WHOLE life, then get yourself a set of my hot-off-the-presses Queen Bee Selection PUSH Journals! These are in VERY limited edition so I wouldn’t wait! All of my previous journals sold out before Xmas! Get on it and have the best 2020 evahhhh!
As Seen on IG Feed: The Grammar Police Have Come For Me
THIS I KNOW FOR SURE — what you choose to focus on says so much about who you are and where your going. (See what i did their?) BE a HOMIE and SHARE THIS BLOG if you get it.
As Seen on The Chalene Show, Podcast Highlight This Week: The Best of Keeping Intimacy Alive 2019 AKA How Bret and I Keep Our Intimacy
One of the most popular episodes of TCS from this past year was a 2-parter — 1 with me and 1 with Bret — on Keeping Passion and Intimacy Alive. So, I thought it would be fun to take the best of both parts and combine them into one show! This way, you get both of our very unique perspectives in one easy listen! I think you’ll find it super useful, honest and enjoyable! And a little bit sexy.
Other Podcast Gems from the week:
- The Best of Friendships and Interpersonal Relationships 2019 (Monday, The Chalene Show)
- Top Business Mindset & Motivation (Tuesday, Build Your Tribe)
- Top Email List Building Strategies (Thursday, Build Your Tribe)
This, dear lifer, is your very first Snapshot of 2020! A brand new year and a brand new decade! Can you believe it?
Thank you for being by my side — whether for a week or a decade. It means the world to me.
And, as you know, I’m ALWAYS here for you.
The 2020s are going to be amazing!
Let’s do this!
One response to “How My Husband and I Keep Intimacy Alive”
OMG, that made me cry. I love the relationship that you and your sweet husband have, and I love the example that you set with your relationship and your willingness to be authentic and vulnerable. I’m horrified that anyone would focus on anything but the incredible, selfless love that the two of you share. Thank you so much for putting yourself out there and sharing with us day after day. You have no idea how you have impacted my life and the lives of so many others. I have not reached out before, and I don’t know why, but I have been addicted to your podcasts, books, and overall message for years!!! Truly grateful. THANK YOU for being there, from the bottom of my heart.